Party Design and Event Planning for every occasion

Monday, July 19, 2010

Backyard Campout Fun!

What better time to plan a fun backyard campout then in the Summer. Warm Summer nights are perfect to invite a bunch (or a few) of your friends over for an evening of yummy snacks and camp fire games, story telling or even an outdoor movie (if u have the right equipment).

My daughter is currently in her third year of Girl Scouts and every Summer we plan a gathering for the girls that allows them to get together and have fun. Last year it was a picnic in the park but this year I was thinking more along the lines of a backyard campout.

I have a lot of great ideas I can't wait to put to use. From "Make Your Own Trail mix Bar" to Smores Cupcakes and more...

I will be sure to post pictures in the near future, as this event is still in the planning process. But in the meantime, here's a great inspiration design board...


No comments:

Post a Comment