Party Design and Event Planning for every occasion

Monday, June 28, 2010

C is for Cookie!

Here is a closer look at what I am working on for Dylan's Cookie Monster birthday party.


The soon to be Birthday Boy and his CM!




Labels for food and the Cookie bar and Cupcake picks, all handmade from card stock


Birthday Boy Banner (not quite complete)


I bought CM blue paper lanterns that I glued googlie eyes to and a mouth to make dangling CM for the party tent. Below is what they look like completed.




I found these cute picture frames a Target in the Dollar bin and glued some ribbon around them. I filled the frames with pictures of Dylan throughout his first year on one side and on the other a decorative CM sticker.


This sign I made to be placed near the favors our guests will be taking home.


I purchased two dozen CM books from the dollar bin at Target, that I will use as party favors for our guests as well as decor.


I came across these adorable sippy cups at a local store and cleaned out their stock. I will give them as party favors to our little party goers.


I made these paper pom poms from a Martha Stewart tutorial I found online. I will be hanging these in the party tent as well as placing some as decor on the party tables.

I can't wait to share more great ideas! Check back soon for more inspiration.

1 comment: