Party Design and Event Planning for every occasion

Sunday, June 27, 2010

just wanted to share

As some of u may already know, I am planning my son's first birthday party and the theme I'm going with is Cookie Monster! Since the first of the year I have been collecting everything and anything Cookie Monster I have come across.

I wasn't aware just how difficult it is to find Cookie Monster solo without the company of one or more of the other Sesame characters. But every now and again when I would come across something that was solely Cookie Monster I would purchase as many as I could and stash it away in my garage, where I have accumulated a large pile of birthday decor for the upcoming party.

Over the last few weeks I have begun working on some of the projects I will be using for decor and lately Cookie Monster has taken over my kitchen table. Here is a picture of what it currently looks like.


I am sticking with the blue color theme and have incorporated blues of all shades. I have made all sorts of labels and signs and even a banner out of different shades of blue card stock. I will take some pictures of the finished product and post them to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment