Party Design and Event Planning for every occasion

Sunday, June 27, 2010

July Wedding Shocker!

As most of you know, I took a bit of a break from the planning business after giving birth to my son last August and had canceled my website so that I could concentrate on my family.

I have since began planning again and decided to start this blog, instead of a formal website, to be able to share more of my knowledge and expertise.

I was very excited to share pictures that I finally received of a Wedding that I coordinated last July, while 8 months pregnant, thanks to the help of my SIL; that is until I realized that my client started her own event planning company and plagiarized word per word from my pre existing website and created her own!

I should have known something was up when she ignored my requests for a review of my services for my website. "Cassidy Event Creations" must have liked what they saw. Really, who does that? I am rightfully upset, but what can I do about it now?

I am glad to know she is doing well for herself and is still happily married. Apparently I did my part as they had a fabulous wedding; here are the pictures to prove it.






















No comments:

Post a Comment